Your application for role of IAM/Sailpoint Security Specialist has been sent to our recruitment team. They will be in touch shortly.More roles like this:
A global financial services organisation needs an experienced Sailpoint Security Specialist/Technical SME to join their internal Identity & Access Management (IAM) function. This is a very interesting time to be joining this organisation as they start a global security transformation programme, investing heavily in taking an innovative and world-class approach to managing and developing their security function. You will be responsible for designing and developing existing Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies around Sailpoint. From conception to post deployment, you will manage the full process including the technical & operational aspects of integration with Sailpoint.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels throughout the business to gather requirements for projects and hold design workshops.
- Implement Sailpoint IQ connectors, workflows, business processes and custom rules.
- Design and deploy Sailpoint IQ code and execute build processes around this.
- Participate in both general and IAM security initiatives and programmes.
- Construct and support App connectors in to endpoint applications such as LDAP, AD etc.
- Post deployment work with support and maintenance, debugging and user testing.
- You will be capable of developing and customising Sailpoint Identity IQ, with previous experience in configuring and coding.
- Demonstrable experience working with Sailpoint IIQ connectors, developing and configuring.
- Experience with LDAP, AD, Unix systems, strong SQL skills. Proficiency in Java Bean Shell Scripting.
- Experience with various web technologies eg SPML, HTML, SOAP, XML, REST.
- Multi-vendor experience including but not limited to SailPoint is essential, however, other enterprise IAM solutions would also be considered.
Acumin Consulting is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Never miss out on your next career opportunity. Have Acumin alerts sent directly to your inbox.
In our industry we understand the importance of security. We also understand that your data is your data - we will never pass it on to third parties.
Send us your CV and have our recruiters match you to the ideal opporunities
Do you already have an account with us?Log in
Want to have an account with us?Register
Want to just send us your CV?
By submitting your registration and CV to us you are agreeing to join our database and to be contacted about relevant jobs industry communications. Please read our terms of business for more information.