The role will be working in the Cyber Security Practice based in London. You will part of a team of security specialist working to define client requirements, develop their strategy, assess the current capability and implement effective security operations, whether that is in-house, outsourced or a hybrid of the two.
As a Security Operations Architect, you will have the opportunity to work across all sectors and to deliver key projects with their clients. You will be comfortable not just with the various technical architectural approaches but also the business architectures of people, process, organisations etc.
- Assisting with the sales and business development activities including:
- Market assessments
- Relationship building and demonstrating credibility
- Opportunity qualification
- Proposal writing
- Presentations to clients
- Management and delivery of Sec Ops services to clients within the above areas to include the following:
- Strategy, requirements definition, programme development
- Architecture development including business and technical components
- Financial management
- Engagement and risk management
- Production and review of deliverables.
- Developing constructive stakeholder relationships, including challenge and thought leadership.
- Developing an understanding of the firms broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities.
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Being a role model for risk and engagement management practices.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Performance management of junior staff
- Experience of managing and delivering large, complex Cyber Security Operations projects, programmes and or organisations.
- Experience in what effective Sec Ops can delivery, the broad capabilities and functions that it is composed of, and how people, process and technology contribute to their success.
- Familiarity with the different approaches that can be taken to deliver Sec Ops whether in-house, outsourced or a hybrid of the two.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering information security services in a commercial environment, on time and to budget.
- Proven experience in business analysis and understanding of cyber security principles, standards, processes and technologies across a broad range of markets.
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of security, risk and IT standards, policies and frameworks.
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant subject (preferred)
- Familiarity with leading technologies and platforms. Highly desirable would be experience with a range of SIEMs, Hadoop and similar big data solutions, and orchestration and automation.
- Relevant Security Operations, Monitoring and Response qualifications (e.g. those from SANS)
- Recognised information protection qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, etc.) (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
- Ability to identify client opportunities.