Loss Prevention Manager - London - £35k
A top fashion retailer has a vacancy for a Loss Prevention Manager to join their Loss Prevention department based in London. The department provides a loss prevention service to the company and focuses on critical business controls, fraud, security and shrinkage. The Loss Prevention Manager is required to cover the South East from Truro to Margate and up to London
- Identify and minimise the risks of financial losses related to both Internal and External areas and production of suitable risk reduction strategies primarily focused on the retail sector but to include eCommerce, International, Head Office and DC operations
- To provide an effective & efficient Loss Prevention service to the business, specifically in relation to Stock loss, Cash loss, People Protection and Premises Protection.
- To promote and develop profit protection awareness at all levels of the business.
- Communicate investigation outcomes and recommendations to all levels of the business, whilst actively seeking feedback and seizing opportunities to learn and develop
- Effectively drive shrinkage reduction initiatives throughout the business
- Identify, investigate issues of internal theft/abuse and review procedures to put programmes in place to prevent/reduce repeat occurrences
- Flexible approach with the willingness to travel and stay away from home at short notice when required
- The ability to be able to influence and obtain commitment from others and to build consistently productive relationships across other functions/departments
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to work on their own initiative with discretion and professionalism and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Works collaboratively with their teams and peers to drive short term results
- Strong planning and organisational skills and retains focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive, energy and stamina
- Have a good understanding of the changes in Loss Prevention
- Come from a fashion retail background
- Use Horizon stock systems, epos payment tills systems
Fixable rewards £4,575
For further information, or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Police Skills is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Police Skills is part of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- See more at: https://www.bluelinejobs.co.uk/jobs/view/8826/search#sthash.MXf18tpt.dpuf
- Company Name: Acumin
- Job Reference: J12506
- Salary: 35000
- Benefits:Excellent benefits
- Hours: Full Time
- Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A