You will be working within a core team of security specialists including: security engineers, security architects, security operations, security analysts, security intelligence analysts, and ethical hackers. The wider 'matrix managed' team is made up of technical architects, developers, user support managers, product managers, delivery managers and the Enabling Delivery and Support team.
The key Alpha deliverables are to:
- Create and communicate security policy within the Department and externally across government.
- Guide and work with the security team to build prototypes for secrets management problems.
- Guide and work with the security team to build an AWS account management solution for specific teams consistent to TechOps goals.
- Create Build Pipelines with push button deploy, authorisation and access control for specific teams.
- Set-up Egress Proxying for specific teams.
- Set-up AWS base images.
- Speak to teams in formal and informal settings to create awareness.
Skills and Experience required:
- Possess technical knowledge in realms such as security engineering, authentication, security protocols or cryptography.
- Possess knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Experience of working within a software development team/writing code
- Experience working across teams with technical specialists
- Taking a risk-based approach to decision making
- Familiar with public cloud offerings and how systems can be developed securely using these tools (e.g. NCSC Cloud Security Principles https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/guidance/implementing-cloud-security-principles)
This role requires applicants to hold current SC Clearance, and it is Out of Scope of IR35.
- Company Name: Acumin
- Job Reference: JL-POJ-170512-05
- Limited rate:£800
- Location:Holborn, Central London
- Hours: Full Time
- Role/Type: Contract/Full Time
- Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A