A British organisation at the forefront of digital collaboration and innovation, supporting SME’s and corporates to grow and transform in the digital world, have a unique opportunity for a Security Engineer to apply your broad experience to a range of projects where you will collaborate with various project teams in a creative and proactive fashion.
- Working with various internal project teams on high risk technology projects with exposure to a range of environments, languages and stacks;
- Proactive, hands-on, low-level and high-level architecture and development for various projects;
- Participation in projects from inception through to completion and delivery, ensuring security considerations and requirements are implemented throughout;
- Collaborating with the DevOps team to provide security assurance of production systems.
- A strong, broad background in security architecture with detailed knowledge and experience of high-level and low-level security design;
- Expertise in a range of modern web stacks running on IaaS hosts and particularly hands-on commercial experience using AWS;
- Demonstrable OSS security component integration experience;
- An understanding of DevOps automation and containerisation is desirable, particularly in using tools such as Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Mesos, CoreOS;
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field is desirable;
- A proactive, collaborative attitude to work and great sense of humour!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation where you can build on your experience on experimental projects whilst being encouraged to be creative in your work.
- Company Name: Acumin
- Job Reference: IP-POJ-170504-01
- Salary: Up to £80,000 + excellent benefits
- Hours: Full Time
- Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A