Information Security Analyst
A great opportunity to join a newly formed security function that is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their information security team based in West London, within one of the UK's largest retail groups. This role requires a broad technical security background, where you will advise the internal stakeholders on all aspects of technical and cyber security, providing assurance on security policies across a range of projects. This will include working closely the technical and business teams within the organisation.
- Working with Open Source security solutions, covering various aspects of infrastructure security, network security, application security, and enterprise security solutions;
- This role will include liaising with key stakeholders within the company to discuss effective security practices and processes. You will gain exposure to ISO27001 and PCI-DSS, to assist in advising on all aspects of compliance controls around data privacy;
- Providing overarching project assurance and subject matter expertise from an information security perspective;
- Work across the numerous divisions within the company and be open to travelling to the numerous business sites and vendor premises.
- You should be experienced in managing multiple complex cyber-security solutions and programmes of work, and will need extensive knowledge of cyber security technologies, technical security policies and security control mechanisms; experience with cloud security (AWS) is also desirable;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture is beneficial;
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge and issues effectively across various levels of the business;
- CISSP, CISM, OWASP (or similar qualifications) desirable.
This is the perfect time join a growing cyber security function which on top of a competitive salary offers opportunities for career progression and growth through exposure to numerous internal security functions and projects, including emerging IoT technologies.
Acumin is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Company Name: Acumin
- Job Reference: IP-POJ-170419-01
- Salary: £55,000 + bonus + benefits
- Benefits:bonus and benefits
- Hours: Full Time
- Role/Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Required Skills/Qualifications: N/A